Peergrade integrates with GoogleDocs and Google Classroom to make it easy to add students and upload files. And while it’s quick and easy we thought we could make it even easier with this handy guide to all things Google and Peergrade.
Creating a Peergrade class from Google Classroom
First, make sure you’re signed up with your Google Classroom account. Once you’re using your Google Classroom account you can create a new class and invite all your students.
- Click “Create Class” on your Peergrade Overview page.
- Select the class you want to import from the drop-down menu.
- To invite all your students to Peergrade make an announcement by selecting the Google Classroom icon.
- Select your class again in the drop-down menu and hit GO!
- A custom announcement will be pre-made for you with a link from where students can join Peergrade! 🎉
Phew, that was easy right? Good!
Uploading from Google Drive
We also make it easy for students to upload from their Google Drive. Here’s a short guide:
- Log into Peergrade.
- Find the open assignment and click submit.
- On the submit page select Google Drive. A popup will appear allowing you to access your Google Drive. If you’re already signed in to Google just select the file and upload otherwise it will prompt you to sign into your Google account.
- Bam! 💥 Your Google file will be uploaded!
We hope this helps get your class started using Google Classroom and Google Drive! Need another tutorial or explanation? Let us know on Twitter!